About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

More Experiments

One of the roses, from Monday's post, in a separate vase:


Trying some focal black and white:


Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Mike said...
     

    Nice job on the selective coloring! I am glad to see you back posting on your photo blog. I just kept checking it cause I knew you wouldn't stay away for long.

  2. tali said...
     

    I like the full color pic better (for no good reason, just my taste I guess). But it's really cool that you can black-and-white only part of the image. I have no idea how that works! =)

  3. Maggie said...
     

    I am a total sucker for selective coloring, so I am crazy for the second shot...it's beautiful!

  4. Chica said...
     

    Nice work, I like the full color one as well. :)

  5. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    Nice textures, Lara.

    I appreciate what you said in your comment to me. Thanks you.

Post a Comment