I'm Giving Myself a B+

Although we're approaching more of a B than a B+, and if I'm not careful, I may soon find myself at a B-.

I'm referring, of course, to my success with my Project 365 plan for this year. Definitely been missing some days here and there, but I'm trying, and I'm taking many more photos than I had been before I decided to take on this challenge. However, I don't like all the pictures I've been taking, which is unfortunate. Here are some of the ones I have liked:







Thoughts? Encouragement?

Comments

fjd said…
Nice!

Brilliant comment, eh?
Big Sis said…
That's fake hair, right? You didn't mention it, and your other blog's pics all have long hair, so I've scrutinized and decided, you're faking me out.
Lara said…
Yes, Jill, it's a wig. It was part of a sort of "human scavenger hunt" our school was doing at a local mall. I was in disguise... :)

Popular Posts