About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Petals Fall


This is one of my favorite pictures for some reason, and explaining why is a bit beyond me. I talked once before about the beauty of dying flowers, but even then I wasn't able to describe what I find so inspiring. Perhaps it is just something inside of me searching for beauty in a life's end. If it always has to go, may it always go with such quiet dignity and grace as these petals.

2 comments:

  1. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    Lara,
    Thank you so much for sharing in my joy. I really appreciate that.

    Come over and read part 2!


    Very nice post and commentary.

  2. Mike said...
     

    A great shot Lara. Says a lot in a simple way!

    I wondered if you would notice my self-portrait. I could have used your expertise and I thought about you as I was doing it.

Post a Comment