About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

More of My Mother

A lot of you seemed excited to see more shots from the photo shoot with my mom that I referenced in this week's Best Shot Monday. If you'd like to see some hilarious "mess-up" pictures, click on over to my main blog and this post. I highly recommend it for some good chuckles.

Here, though, I present you a set of some of my favorite shots of my mom, with no particular theme other than that I like 'em.





And a few shots taken with my tripod and self-timer:



My mom is the bestest! :)

------------------------------------

In other news, I'm going to SF for BlogHer tomorrow! Any of you going to be there? Want to meet? Shoot me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Stacy said...
     

    Great shots, Lara! I really like the ones with you in them. I can't remember the last time I got a nice picture with my Mom. Well overdue, I must say.

  2. Golightly said...
     

    Okay that color shot of you and your mom makes you look like you are 13 years old! Seriously! Great pictures - all of them. I love the b&w of your mom sitting to the left.

  3. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    Good images of you two.

Post a Comment