About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

I Wear My Patriotism on My Fingernails


Hope you all had a great Fourth of July!

5 comments:

  1. Maggie said...
     

    Wow - you have some serious patience to have that done! Hope that you had a great 4th!

  2. Lara said...
     

    "have it done"? no, sweetie, i did that all by myself - on both hands, too! i am amazing, if i do say so myself. :-P

  3. Wolf Lover Girl said...
     

    Wow! you did that yourself? I think that requires uch more patience than having someone do it for you. Very nice though!!! :-)

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

  4. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    My 4th was Amazing!

    Very cool nails.

  5. Mojo said...
     

    *chuckle* I was trying to work the phrase "too much time on your hands" into this conversation somehow but I just couldn't make it click. You need a lot more than just patience for that job... It takes hands waaaaay steadier than mine are.

    Yeah Lara... you are amazing.

Post a Comment