About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

BSM: Another Trip Around the Sun

Today is my birthday, and this is me:


Twenty-six years old and no apologies. Who could ask for more?


For other people's best shots, head over to Mother May I.

15 comments:

  1. Jill B said...
     

    Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I didn't realize!

  2. Sarah-Ji said...
     

    Happy Birthday! That is a lovely self-portrait.

  3. Christina said...
     

    Happy birthday!!! Lovely portrait!

  4. Mia's Mama said...
     

    Happy Birthday! NO, not selfish! Perfect shot for such a special day :)

    I'm ALL about birthdays!

  5. Christine said...
     

    Happy Birthday! Love the selfie! Perfect memento for your special day!

  6. gnomesque said...
     

    Happy Birthday! Lovely picture, you're gorgeous.

  7. dancing dragon said...
     

    Happy Birthday! I like that picture.

  8. Jaimee said...
     

    Happy Birthday! Nice self-portrait!

  9. 40 said...
     

    Happy birthday. I always enjoy your photos. So artistic.

  10. Maggie said...
     

    Happy Birthday! Another great self portrait...

  11. Major Bedhead said...
     

    Happy birthday, Lara! Lovely photo.

  12. melody is slurping life said...
     

    I'm late, but I hope it was a beautiful day and wishes for a lifetime of them.

    Lovely self-portrait.

  13. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    Happy Birthday Lara!

    Very cool self portrait.

  14. Mike said...
     

    I know this is late...but happy birthday anyway. Another of your great portraits.

    Hope you are doing well and take care.

  15. 52 Faces said...
     

    Happy birthday! It's all downhill after this...but then it goes back up! Or so the ladies in their 30's like to tell us...

Post a Comment