About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

The New York We All Know and Love

As promised, more expected NY pics:

Ah, Tiffany's, how I love your teal and white splendor.


Ooh, tall buildings. In the dark.


This is about how fast the whole city seems to be moving at all times.


I like that last picture in particular, because it really captures how I felt. I wish I had a picture of Times Square from when we were there on Saturday night, but I was honestly so overwhelmed by the crush of people that I had all I could handle just keeping myself pressed up against a wall not to be swept away by the crowd. Taking the camera out was way beyond my capabilities at the time. I guess that's what you get when you send a girl afraid of crowds to a huge city like New York.

3 comments:

  1. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    I like them, Lara.

  2. hanlie said...
     

    Lovely... You've given me such a different take on NY!

  3. Lara said...
     

    these are so cool photos! especially the one with the tall buildings!

Post a Comment