About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

A Different Kind of New York

All right, I've been way too busy lately, but I'm hoping to get back to semi-regular posting here soon. Here I'll give you a few more shots from my NYC trip - shots that don't follow the stereotypical "big city" pattern.


The fountain across the street from the Plaza. I love the way the light catches the ripples.


From St. Patrick's Cathedral.


Also from St. Patrick's. Ah, Motherhood, how great thou art.


In FAO Shwartz. Come on - it's adorable, right?

The first three photos were all edited on the computer. Various color adjustments, cropping, soft focus, etc. But that last picture was left as-is, because I think it's perfect already.

I'll be back later this week with more "expected" city shots.

2 comments:

  1. Chad Oneil Myers said...
     

    Very cool, Lara.

  2. Wolf Lover Girl said...
     

    Love the Black and White!

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

Post a Comment