About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Old Timey

8 comments:

  1. Chad Oneil said...
     

    "Steak & Shake"?

    Looks like a fun meal.

  2. Mike said...
     

    Nice shot Lara. It does take you back in time.

  3. Wolf Lover Girl said...
     

    I was at a bar Friday night and was thinking it needed one of those in there.

    Chad - I LOVE Steak & Shake!!! Although I've not seen one of those in there before.

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

  4. Seeser said...
     

    Ah, yes, takes me back to a time when I was engaged. Ick.

  5. Major Bedhead said...
     

    Johnny Rockets?

    Very cool.

  6. Lara said...
     

    seeser - and thank god THAT ended...

    major bedhead - good guess! it is johnny rockets. :)

  7. Jackie said...
     

    I love diners. We have one just called "The 50's Diner" and when you order one frappe, you get TWO! Amazing!

  8. JAM said...
     

    I love this. I've been to a few places like this, and my daughters HAD to sit by the machine.

Post a Comment