About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

To Find Such Joy in Words

6 comments:

  1. Mike said...
     

    Very nice shot...you sure you haven't done this for a long time?

  2. yh said...
     

    Very cool!

  3. Anna said...
     

    Great shot!! I love how she's smiling as she reads. It reminds me of a lot of my friends.

  4. ffbgirl said...
     

    That is awesome! I am now trying to take real photos (not just silly pictures), so I may be hitting you up for some expert opinions! I was supposed to take a portrait of my mom, aunt, uncle, and gma this weekend, but events of life prevented me from doing so... Oh well. Your artwork is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

  5. Blue Wave 707 said...
     

    Great photo! It does have an emotional appeal to it ... humor from a funny passage in a book!

  6. Chad Oneil said...
     

    Cool image and composition.

Post a Comment