About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Sharing Secrets

6 comments:

  1. tali said...
     

    So cute! 3 sets of little velcroed feet =)

  2. Mike said...
     

    I love this shot! You caught them at a great moment. This picture really tells a story.

  3. Seeser said...
     

    Ahhh, I took one look at the picture and thought "oh, look at the velcro!"...but Tali beat me to the comment. :) Adorable.

  4. Hanlie Blewett said...
     

    I see 'pink' is alive and well in the US too! Whenever I buy something for my sister's kids she says to try and stay away from the pink, because everything they own is pink! Great shot!!!

  5. Lara said...
     

    it's funny - i didn't even think about the velcro, but apparently it's a common first impression to get from this photo, since both tali and seeser thought the same thing to comment. :-P

    oh, and hanlie - yes, pink is very much alive and well with many of the little girls in our preschool. no worries about pink dying out anytime soon. ;)

  6. Ch√Ęteau-Gontierdailyphoto said...
     

    I love this picture...a good shot wich tells a lot of "souvenir" for all of us.

Post a Comment