About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

It's Just How She Is

4 comments:

  1. Chad Oneil said...
     

    Good portrait. I like the composition.

    Your little, single "phrases" you include with each image are cool.

  2. Mike said...
     

    Nice shot Lara. I really like the way you compose your portrait shots. They are always so interesting!

  3. Lara said...
     

    chad - coming up with the titles is a big part of my enjoyment, for sure. :)

    mike - thank you! i love being able to see beauty in people when i didn't expect it. this one, for example, was taken during one of my college classes, as she was just listening to someone talk. so simple, yet she looks beautiful.

  4. Nikon said...
     

    Very nice candid - & perfect in B&W.

Post a Comment