About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

A Hand to Hold

2 comments:

  1. Hanlie Blewett said...
     

    Precious!

  2. Mike said...
     

    A very nice and creative picture Lara. I also (as always) like your portrait yesterday.

    Even while my blog is down I will be visiting your site as I enjoy watching you grow as a photographer.

    I am working on a big photo trip next month to Colorado and Utah and wanted to take time to prepare for that. I will also redesign my site. I like what you did to your heading on both your blogs.

    Anyway I am rambling on...take care and I will check in every once in a while. Keep shooting Lara, you are very good at it.

Post a Comment