About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

After This, He Swallowed Flaming Swords

8 comments:

  1. yh said...
     

    He looks like he's going to spit up a third cone.

  2. Chad Oneil said...
     

    Hello.

    Cool stuff here.

  3. Major Bedhead said...
     

    Heh.

    Sure, because the ice cream chills the gullet before the swords go down. I thought everyone knew that.

  4. tpiglette said...
     

    HAHAHA. Oh, that moo. Awesome shot!

    (I was going to type his name, but then realized I wasn't sure if you're avoiding real names as a policy. Are you?)

  5. Mike said...
     

    What a crazy appetite! Oh to be young again. :)

  6. jittacatgirl said...
     

    is that MY sorbet he's eating?

  7. Lara said...
     

    jitta - actually, no. it's mine. :-P

  8. bluemountainmama said...
     

    oh my! seems he's doing it in the wrong order. :)

    saw you over at anna's......

Post a Comment