About Me

Lara David
Bay Area, CA, United States
I'm just a girl, writing and photographing my way through the world, one lesson at a time. Join me on my journey - you just might learn something.
View my complete profile!

What Is This Place?

This site is a work in progress - much like life, actually. I am an amateur photographer who enjoys playing with my Canon EOS 10D. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, since I'm really just learning. Like what you see? Encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

Premiere Pic: Portrait of the Artist as a Young Bird

6 comments:

  1. R U Serious?? said...
     

    CUTE!!!! As usual!! ;)

    I'm the FIRST ONE HERE!!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!
    (Proudly strutting around and waving wildly!)
    Great idea for your wonderful pics!!!

  2. Tori said...
     

    I am excited about this site.
    I am starting to get more and more into taking all sorts of photos and really enjoy seeing others.

    Great site, Lara!

  3. CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...
     

    Looks like a phoenix to me...rising from the ashes.

  4. Lara said...
     

    CTG, you are too sweet. thank you.

  5. nutmeg said...
     

    Ugh! I hated that book!

  6. Lara said...
     

    nutmeg - you crack me up. the book really isn't the point, sweetie. ;)

Post a Comment